Planning your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding can be overwhelming, and many brides and grooms may overlook finding out essential details before committing to a particular destination or resort.
Weddings Exclusive Destinations’ experience in assisting honeymooners dates back to 1992. We specialize in asking the correct questions at the beginning of the process, so your destination and chosen resort reflect your exact desire at the end of the process.
Seasonality is significant concerning weather, pricing, and availability. Just like local Weddings, Honeymoons and Destination Weddings have a peak season, peak season is from November to April, and during this time, prices can be higher for you or your guests.
Availability can be a little bit more limited. If you are considering peak season, try to book at least 12 months from your departure date.
It’s essential to establish a budget, whether you’re planning your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding. There are many destinations and resorts that we can offer based on your desired budget. However, also remember that Destination Weddings require venue rentals, vendor costs, and many of the same prices you would have for a local wedding. Consider your finances and wants, then pick an ideal number.
Now that you have chosen your season and your estimated budget and have chosen Weddings Exclusive Destinations’ to be your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding Coordinator, the fun and excitement of picking your once in lifetime, Destination can start.
Our company has enormous resources, from our expert destination knowledge, individual and group coordination services, all while negotiating with each vendor directly on your behalf.
We simply seamlessly facilitate the booking process from deposit until departure to ensure you and your guests have a stress-free and memorable travel experience.
Our booking process is quite simple:
- We set up an initial discovery call with the bride and groom.
- We identify if your trip will be a honeymoon for two or a destination wedding.
- If you are planning a destination wedding, we identify approximately how many guests will be attending.
- We identify your proposed budget.
- We identify if the bride and groom have any trip destinations in mind.
- We identify your wish list destination(s), based on as an example: 1. A bustling metropolitan city / 2. A beach wedding / 3. An activity-filled experience
- We identify the accessibility from your departure city and your guest’s departure cities if you are planning a destination wedding to your suggested Destination.
- We then will submit our proposal of 3 destinations and resorts based on the information obtained above within five business days of our discovery call complimentary.
- After your review, if one of our suggested destinations is your honeymoon or destination wedding location, we will start your booking process based on the necessary deposits to confirm your trip.
- In the unlikely event that one of our Destinations does not meet your expectations. Still, you are interested in us investigating additional destinations and resorts for you, we would collect a $500.00 non-refundable deposit that ultimately is credited to your honeymoon trip once your Destination is selected.